Business Current Account
We provide current account facilities to manage your business transactions with a personalised service. Current Account comes with a range of benefits to manage your daily transactions.
- Accounts available in GBP with an initial deposit of £ 250 (minimum)
- Cheque Book available
- Regular monthly statements
- Regular payments can be made by standing orders
- Allows for inward BACS transfers and standing orders from UK accounts.
- Collection of cheques for your account.
- Withdrawals can be made in person, by cheque or by transfer to any bank account
- Overdrafts available subject to financial assessment.
- Personalised service
- Subject to monthly maintenance charges prevailing at that time.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment and/or to discuss your requirements.
Document Check List
- Business Profile/Corporate Profile
- Original of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Original Certificate of Incorporation
- Details of ownership and Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s) of the company.
- Proof of Tax residency for all signatories.
- Proof of Tax residency for the company.
- Original bank statement or Utility Bill evidencing the trading/business address of the company.
- Proof of ID and Address for Directors, Shareholders and Bank account signatories.
- Business Plan (New Companies)
- Copy of the latest financial accounts (audited where possible).
- A copy of the Board resolution signed by the Chairman and Company Secretary on a letter headed paper stating the following;
- appointment of BOC UK as your bankers
- list of authorised signatories to the account.
- list of Board members who were present and absent
All the above are subject to Bank’s standard terms and conditions.
For more information please contact us