Personal Savings Account
A simple way to save your hard earned money. The personal savings account comes with a range of benefits to manage your daily transactions
- Accounts available in GBP with a initial deposit of £ 250 (minimum)
- Minimum balance to be maintained in the account to qualify for interest is £250.
- Interest is calculated daily and credited to the account half yearly in June and December.
- Quarterly statements
- Withdrawals can be made in person or by transfer to any bank account.
- Regular payments can be made by standing orders
- Allows for inward BACS transfers and standing orders from UK accounts.
- Customer service support
- Unlimited withdrawals of the available balance are allowed under this account and you are still entitled to interest subject to minimum balance requirement.
- A monthly account maintenance charge of £5 will be levied where the balance falls below £250 during a month
Please contact us to schedule an appointment and/or to discuss your requirements.
We will require documentary evidence to confirm your identity and residential address. Evidence of Identity (Any of the following documents)
- A current valid UK/EU Passport (minimum 6 month visa for other passports); or
- Current full UK photo card driving license
Evidence of residential address (Any of the following documents)
- An original utility bill issued within three months;
- An original current council tax bill;
- An original currenct bank or building society statement;
- A current letter from HMRC evidencing tax residency;
- A current photo card Full UK driving licence (if not taken as of your proof of identity); or
- A current tenancy agreement with a commercial institution
All the above are subject to Bank’s standard terms and conditions. For more information please contact us