You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
Children Savings Accounts - Green Shoots
Saving is a habit. Guide your child to learn the good habit of saving for the future from childhood by opening an account for your child today.
- Attractive rates of interest
- Interest will be paid half yearly
- Simply open an account in their name and place an initial deposit.
- You can then add to this with a fixed monthly amount or make further deposits as and when you wish.
- When your child reaches the age of 16 years we will write to the account holder to advise him or her that the balance will be transferred to a Personal Savings Account.
Submit following documents with the initial deposit
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Parent's or guardian's identification
- Proof of address of Parent/Guardian
Deposits can be made to the account at your convenience or set up a standing order with a fixed monthly amount to grow your child's deposit.
|Gross Rate||Net Rate||AER|
- Age limit – 16 years. An adult has to open the account for the child