You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
- Issuance and transfer of Letters of Credit
- Advising Letters of Credit
- Amending Letters of Credit
- Checking documents presented against L/Cs
- Payment of presented documents
- Performing the role of Reimbursing Bank under L/Cs
- Adding the bank's confirmation to L/Cs
- Discounting of Usance Letters of Credit
- Assigning proceeds to third parties
- Documentary Collections
- Issuance and amendment of Letters of Guarantee